For fashion editorials, we ask for 3 looks and 6 photos minimum. For fine art 6 photos minimum. Both should be accompanied by a brief description, letting us know what the project is about along with your team credits and all clothing credits. Send us a PDF (20Mb max). We will reach out to get the full-quality images if your submission is successful.
Written work should be submitted as a PDF and if it is accompanied by images they must either belong to you or you have to have permission from the author to use them.
We accept fashion and experimental films.
For video submissions, you have to provide us with an unlisted link.
If successful, we will request the original file.
SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSIONS TERMS :
If accepted, we will get in touch with you for more details.
By submitting materials you grant WhenWithYou’s the following terms and conditions:
1. I confirm I hold all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit these photographs to WhenWithYou and understand that I am granting WhenWithYou the rights to use them in the following ways:
• to publish in print, online, and/or in digital format
• to publish it as a promo for WhenWithYou Magazine
• to publish it on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Kavyar, etc) and on the WhenWithYou's website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
2. I consent to indemnify WhenWithYou against any claim, demand, action, suit, or other proceedings against WhenWithYou's arising out of the use of the photograph and related to any false or inaccurate statement.
3. I grant this authorization free of charge and I understand that WhenWithYou Magazine does not provide free print copies to the collaborators published in the printed issues. WhenWithYou, however, does provide the teams who were published with free digital tear sheets when asked.
4. Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the submitter.
5. I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
6. I understand that not submitting team credits or accomplishing any of the guidelines described above, are reasons enough to be rejected.
7. I understand that if WhenWithYou contacts me for any missing information and I fail to provide it, the submission will no longer be published.
If you want to be featured on our homepage and be part of our weekly playlist, you can send us a link to your work. If successful, we will get in touch and request the song to be uploaded on the homepage's playlist.